Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A lot can change in a year!

My poor blog went neglected as I took a huge leap into a new adventure for my life. Now that I have landed with my feet somewhat on the ground..I am ready to slowly share with the world again. Explore all the lessons I've learned and how each journey pertains to parenting.

In big news..I left my marriage of fourteen years ..and began life with my true soul mate and  best friend.

 

 My daughter DeAna turned eighteen...moved out with her fiance and made me a grandmother at 34 years old. My precious grand daughter Brooklynn was born on Christmas. 

My son Giovani turned sixteen years old and my son Anthony turns thirteen next month. So I have become the mother of all teenagers.

BUT IN EVEN BIGGER NEWS....

I am expecting!!! So not only am I a grandmother now..a mother of three teens...engaged with five future step children.. but I am currently 31 weeks pregnant with a little boy we will name Matteo. I look forward to sharing where my life as a mom is going. Having a new baby after thirteen years feels like the first time all over again. 

I cant wait to share our welcome to the world adventures of baby Matteo with all of you. 



 





No comments:

Post a Comment