Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I was blessed to have true friends

Through my pregnancy as a teenager and as a teenage mom, I was blessed not only to have the love and support of my family but I had an amazing group of friends who stood by my side and supported me in every way. They are still a part of my life, although we don't get to see each other  often anymore. Words cannot express my gratitude for the love they showed me and my babies. They made every effort to feel as much a part of our high school group as if I attended class side by side with them everyday. They spent hours donating child care when I returned to work and bought my daughter clothes, toys, spent time with her constantly. Still included me in sleep overs, parties, and took me as their dates to school dances so I wouldn't miss out. I think my experience as a young mom might have been a darker place if not for those friends bringing light to my life everyday.

Maternity clothes were so ugly, not what I would have preferred to be wearing at fifteen.
We were included in our little "get togethers" sadly DeAna screamed through most of them

We often walked up to the high school to see my friends when they got out of school.


I was lucky to be included in things like school dances because my friends brought me as thier dates.


I loved and love my friends.




I was about 9 months pregnant in this school group picture..hiding the baby bump.




No comments:

Post a Comment