Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My body is a science lesson for the class?

Maternity clothes are not cute. There came a time when I gave up trying to fit in with my classmates. It was depressing. I was huge and nothing fit. I had a huge belly button that poked out through any shirt I put on.

My classmates were pretty good to me. No one made fun of my waddle. Most days whoever sat next to me in my class kept their hand on my belly while my baby kicked like she was in a crazy kick boxing match.

They had a lot of questions, I know most conversations were about the baby coming. I didn't talk much about teenage things anymore. The boys were always nice, I had a few ask if they could pretend to be the baby's dad. Most people made me feel good about being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment